Saturday, March 1, 2014

February 28, 2014 The Magic of Dr. Seuss

"You can find magic 
wherever you look.
Sit back and relax,
all you need is 
a book."

"Now, don't ask me what voom is.
I never will know.
But, boy! Let me tell you
It DOES clean up snow!"
 
"The more that you read
the more things you will know.
The more that you learn,
the more places you'll go."

"In every Zook house and in every Zook town
every Zook eats his bread
with the butter side down!"

"You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose."

"I can read in red
I can read in blue
I can read in pickle color, too."

 
“A person's a person, no matter how small.” 

"Ninety-nine zillion,
Nine trillion and two
Creatures are sleeping!
So...
How about you?"

  
"That day, they decided that Sneetches are Sneetches,
and no kind of Sneetch is the BEST on the beaches.
That day, all the Sneetches forgot about stars,
and whether they had one or not upon thars."

No comments:

Post a Comment