Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Last Days of School: So Glad and So Sad!

Beach and Field Day









One Last Treasure Hunt

Maps, Directions, Secret Codes, Treasure Chests
  










It has been a treasure filled year in the Navigators' classroom. 
The Navigators probably portrayed it best in their poems entitled
 "I Am a Gem."

Here are some excerpts put together in a group poem:

I am a Gem

I am a gem.
I am strong. 
I am interested in science. 
I like to do things with my hands. 
I am good at being a son.
I hope I can save the earth.
People like me.
I help the world.
I can help people.
I am good at math.
I like to be at school.
I like to learn new things.
I hope I can be a geologist.
I'm into cool stuff.
I'm precious like aquamarine.
I'm loved by my dad.
I am friendly.
I am so precious.
I am good at everything.
I like to ride my bike.
My mom and dad take care of me.
I like to play at recess.
I can play Roblox.
I hope I can see Bill Gates.
I love my mom.
I will make Youtube videos.
I like riding my bike.
I feel happy!
I hope I can run more.
I like dogs.
I like my mom.
I can swim.
I am good at swimming.
I am interested in singing.
I am beautiful.
I am cool.
I am nice.
I am a gem. 

Seabury students are often sad on the last day of school. As one Navigator put it, "I wish I could just live at Seabury." 

The good news is that we'll all see each other next year!
Have a great summer, Navigators!!

And remember, "once a Navigator, always a Navigator,
near and dear to my heart!"

xoxox Mrs. Towne

No comments:

Post a Comment